Social Media & Marketing Intern
Swoffle is an innovative food startup specializing in healthy and delicious snacks. Our Swoffle waffle cookies are inspired by the traditional Dutch treat, the “stroopwafel”. Each Swoffle is gluten free, non-gmo, nut & soy free, and made with the highest quality organic ingredients. Not only does our company strive to create unique and delicious items, but we also care about making a meaningful contribution in our community. For each box of Swoffles we sell, our company will donate a free meal to those in need.
Relevant skills and interests:
Swoffle is looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern interested in writing, marketing and social media initiatives in support of our Swoffle brand. Applicants should be excited about food, technology, entrepreneurship, innovation, networking, and events, and be comfortable working in a self-directed and creative environment where their work and contributions are highly valued and utilized. Interns are expected to be familiar with most of the major social media and marketing platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Meetup, Eventbrite, and Mailchimp. Interns with strong writing samples will be given preference.
1) Social Media Marketing: Aggregate content from leading news sources about food innovation and share through Swoffle Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram accounts. Promote Swoffle initiatives by spreading word about our brand.
2) Event Planning & Execution: Helping to identify opportunities for our brand to sponsor or participate in events through sampling and demos.
3) Business Development: The Swoffle intern will have an opportunity to directly support business development efforts and participate in miscellaneous marketing projects. This will be a great opportunity to work directly with the CEO.
• March - June (with potential to stay on)
• 10-15 Hours per week
• In office or remote work is okay, and weekly team meeting call
• Contact Person: Julia Paino
• Office Address: 50 Milk Street Floor 15 Boston MA 02109
Public transportation: Just blocks from Downtown Crossing and State St T Stops (Orange Line, Blue Line, Red Line)
Office @Branchfood Perks:
• Co-working space: Branchfood manages a space within the Boston CIC at 50 Milk Street near Downtown Crossing; our intern would have full access to the CIC including a cornucopia of food and drink, a gym in the building, printing, mailing, wifi, conference rooms, phone booths, and an amazing community of businesses
• Meeting exciting and inspiring food entrepreneurs
• Networking with food startups and businesses based in Boston and beyond
Sign up for Job Alerts
Regional Sales ManagerSfoglini PastaNew York, NY, United StatesMar 22
Restaurant Delivery Driver / Packaging HelpForaged and Found EdiblesBoston, MA, United StatesMar 21
In-Store Communications LeaderClover Food Lab IncBoston, MA, United StatesMar 20
Restaurant General ManagerClover Food Lab, IncBoston, MA, United StatesMar 20
Brand AmbassadorNola's Fresh FoodsMassachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New HampshireMar 20
Social Media and Marketing Intern!Tamim TeasBoston, MA, United StatesMar 11
Marketing Intern (Part-Time)Spoiler AlertBoston, MA, United StatesMar 09
Android/IOS Developer InternBovControlBoston, MA, United StatesFeb 07
Vice Cream Summer InternVice CreamBoston, MA, United StatesMar 09
Business Development Intern (Summer)Spoiler AlertBoston, MA, United StatesMar 09